Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross platform Autocad 2011 LT

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jsclage
340 Views, 4 Replies

cross platform Autocad 2011 LT

Although I am a native Mac user, I originally purchased Autocad LT for Windows. Using Windows has been a real problem for me.

Iwould like to transfer my license so that I can run the autocad software on my Mac OS 10.5.3.

How can I carry out this cross platform action?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sthompson1021
in reply to: jsclage

Hi,

Someone will correct if I'm wrong but I think you will have to upgrade. I don't think you could transfer between mac and windows untill the 2013 release.

Message 3 of 5
philip.s

Hi John,

Unfortunately there was no 2011 version of this product. We introduced cross platform licensing for AutoCAD LT for Mac with the 2013 release, allowing users to switch between the PC and Mac version by utilizing the appropriate Product Key. 

One option would be to upgrade your 2011 license to the current release, however that would also require an OS upgrade per the minimum System Requirements.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your question, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

FYI, ugrade pricing goes up an additional +20% on February 1, so if you really want that LT2013 (any flavor) you'd better do it in the next 6 days.

Message 5 of 5
jsclage
in reply to: pendean

thanks for the alert regarding the pricing increase.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost