Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crashing problem with images

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
fabriziogandolfo4477
409 Views, 5 Replies

Crashing problem with images

I have a problem with Autocad Lt 2014, when I insert an image, in the moment that I select the path Autocad crash immediately. But I can open a file with more images in, without a problem. Can you help me please?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Did this problem just start?
Command you are using that triggers the crash?
Image files are located where?
Does it crash in all DWG files, even if you start a new one?
Is LT2014 fully patched and updated?
Windows version?
Message 3 of 6

I have this problem from july....I use the command insert..my autocad is in italian...the images are located in a server that is on network...is crash in all dwg files, even I start new one. My autocad is fully patched and update but I don't made the updating to Autocad 2015 because I'm afraid that the situation worst. I have Windows 7 professional 64 bit.

Can be a problem with archicad 17?my colleague had the same programs on her computer, but she hasn't my problem.

thanks

Message 4 of 6

Can your colleague INSERT the same block in your file on their PC and not crash?
Does AutoCD LT crash when you copy/paste from inside the same file?
Or from one file into this file?
Is your commandline floating, or is it docked? Try docking it if not and see if that helps.
Message 5 of 6

My colleague can insert images without problem on my file, if I copy/paste a line or a patch inside the same file I haven't problem also from another file, my commandline is docked.

But when I open an existing file and I want to "save as" I have a problem, in the moment that I click to find the folder in the network Autocad crashing, but if is a new file this doesn't happen. Now I tried to open a new file and I can insert images without problem, and I can save...but when I open an existing file I have many problems..I must all the time copy all the drawing in a new file? I can't work in this way.

thanks

Message 6 of 6

Where are you saving to? If you unplug from your network/internet and SAVEAS to your PC, does the problem go away?
Is LT2014 fully patched and updated?
Are you in Windows 8?
Is there anything pluged into your PC ports that maybe doesn't need to be? Phone, external drive, something else? Unplug these and try.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost