Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of AutoCad LT 2011

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
rww09c
860 Views, 10 Replies

Copy of AutoCad LT 2011

I'm a new AutoCad 2011 user. Currently, I'm attending a Military training; in which, part of our training deals with using Autocad. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of AutoCad LT 2011? This is the version that we are using in class, but the reason that I want it is because of some of the commands it uses, particularly the double line and drag lines command.

I did download the the full AutoCad 2011, but it's lacking those commands. I know there are other ways or commands to do a double, etc, but I'm very new to AutoCad and don't want to get confused. 

Maybe, is there a way to import those commands to AutoCad LT 2011?  

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: rww09c

Hi rww09c,

If you have a 2011 AutoCAD Serial Number with you, I can provide you a download link. Without the Serial Number to activate the Product, the download file will just run as a Trial Version.

To add, you can register for our Education Community and download AutoCAD 201. Via this site students and teachers can download any Autodesk Product for free up to 3 years.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 11

This OP, in the Dynamic Block Forum, has asked to download a Student Version of AutoCAD LT.

Is this available or is it only the Trial version?

What a nice simple set of Autodesk related Help and Links in your signature.

Just think what could happen if items like those were easy to find on a Forum page?

Imagine the possibilities!

Message 4 of 11
rww09c

Thanks for the reply,

I'm actually trying to get a full copy of AutoCad LT 2011. It appears that there are some commands in the LT version that are not in the full version. I'm attending a Military School for Engineers, and I need as much practice as possible, if I'm going to pass. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 5 of 11
Irish2

If you purchase the newest version of LT through a reseller then you also have access to the previous 2 versions as well. Best thing is to talk with a reseller. You might be able to get an extra good deal right now as well!

Message 6 of 11
Charles_Shade

Finding LT 2011 will be tough to do.

There are none on Amazon (typically a good source) and one on ebay (May be good may not.)

Unless you find a copy thru Google you will likely need to go with the current version.

There is a 2012 Seat on Amazon but it is seleling for more than the 2013.

LT 2013 will not be different in the Commands that you are wanting to use.

I wish we could get an answer on the Student version.

Message 7 of 11
pendean

If you are a full time student, several replies up gave you a link to register and get what you need, here is the link again:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20306706&linkID=9240617

If you are not a full time student, you will need to ask your school or instructor on how to use one of their licenses for your required school work.

LT2011 is not easily available for purchase: in fact, it's difficult.

Hope that clears it up friend.

Message 8 of 11
Charles_Shade
in reply to: pendean

But the question that I have now on behalf of the OP is AutoCAD LT available as a Student Version?

I did not find it on the Education page.

Message 9 of 11
pendean
in reply to: Charles_Shade

The Autodesk staffer above said yes in this thread, and that seems to be the current responses at the Installation Forum's dedicated Student threads as well.

Long and short of it: his instructor has it, so his school does too, and they should be the ones making this available to the students, not asking them to go out on their own to find licenses that don't exist. I suspect the school has this ability.

Message 10 of 11
simona.golisciano

Hi rww09c, 

I confirm that AutoCAD LT is not available on the Education Community. AutoCAD LT 2011 cannot be purchased either, as only current versions (2013) are for sale. I suggest that you contact your teacher for further help.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 11 of 11
rww09c
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Everybody, thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost