Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy and paste symbols become invisible

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bsheriff
1083 Views, 3 Replies

copy and paste symbols become invisible

using copy and paste to add symbols to a layer, after a point the symbols will no longer paste

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: bsheriff

Different layers? Thaw/turn on all layers.
Or they came in outside your view? Zoom out.
Empty Windows Clipboard?
Message 3 of 4
bsheriff

I have tried all of the above. It is on any and all the files I am using. I am copy and pasting away, no problem. Then out of nowhere it just stops. I shut down and restart, sometimes it works and sometimes not. Sometimes I can copy paste 10-15 symbols and sometimes 2-3. Really losing my sense of humor about it though. I need to get work done....it all appears to work fine, i can undo a paste and the copy....

Bryan Sheriff
Infrastructure Manager
[cid:image001.jpg@01CDECBA.70CA9810]
O 713.574.7777 ext. 1105
M 281.309.1623
F 877.228.2353
bsheriff@datastreamnet.net
One Northwest Centre
13831 Northwest Freeway, Suite 205
Houston, TX 77040

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended to be read solely by the individual to whom it is addressed, and are further subject to copyright protection. This e-mail communication may contain material that is privileged, confidential, or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from viewing, printing, storing, disseminating, distributing, copying or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this communication. Please be advised that if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, the viewing, dissemination or distribution of information contained in this communication may constitute a violation of state or federal law. If you have received this e-mail communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.
Message 4 of 4
pendean

This is a recent problem or did something change that you forgot to mention?
When it stops working, is the Windows Clipboard empty too or is your content there?
LT version?
Windows version?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost