Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convertt .dwg to .pdf

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lrouns13
421 Views, 3 Replies

convertt .dwg to .pdf

hello we have autocad lt 2004 and we are trying to save a .dwg to .pdf so that we can do our submittals electronically, they want to view everything in .pdf viewer.

thank you for any help that anyone can provide

have a great day

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
drjohn
in reply to: lrouns13

Your plot dialog box should have a roll down plotter selection and among those selections is DWG to PDF.pc3

If that version is too early for the PDF pc3 file then you will need to acquire Full Acrobat (way too expensive for wht it does) or use one of the free ones available online such as PDF Grabber

HTH

Regards,

DJ

Message 3 of 4
Charles_Shade

PDF995 works well for me.

Although I do think you are missing a lot more by not using the later versions of LT.

DWG to PDF being the least of what's changed. (Not available in LT 2004. Didn't come in till '08 or '09, I think)

Autodesk Trueview may work for you. This may allow the 2004 format drawing to be plotted to PDF.

Worth a download and try; alas I cannot.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 4 of 4
ceramician

There is a FREEWARE program named "CutePDF writer".

You can easily googling with "CutePDF"

once you install the program you will see a new printer in your system and through plot with this printer, you can create PDF files from any programs including AUTOCAD as well.

It's quite useful and simple way to creat PDF I think.

Should try... ^^

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost