Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPATIBILITY WITH HP PLOTTER

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
aelli73
810 Views, 4 Replies

COMPATIBILITY WITH HP PLOTTER

Dear all, I have trouble with my HP Designjet 800 plotting with Autocad LT 2015. It's a very old plotter so I decide to buy a new one.

I would like to buy HP designet T520.

Anyone know if there are any problems with this kind of HP Plotter?

Is't there any compatibility matrix for the plotter?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Andrea

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: aelli73

Message 3 of 5
aelli73
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for your suggestion, but this solution doesn't work.

I would like to know if anyone have a T520 installed and if it works with Autocad LT 2015.

It's possible ther isn't a compatibility matrix for plotter? I can't belive.

Thanks

Andrea

Message 4 of 5
pendean

Unless HP puts one out (theirs to sell), there is nothing from Autodesk as it does not affect the performance of the program (their only focus).

Explore the print-plot forum for any comments about your choice of device http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/printing-and-plotting/bd-p/30
Message 5 of 5
RedClayAssociates

I replaced my secondhand Designjet 330 ( very basic plotter) with the Hp T120, the little brother to the T520. I like it  alot. I'm running Acad lt 2015/Win 7

It uses a wireless connection to communicate.  So that alone is  one of the best features.  It print colors  , but I really could care less.  It's much faster 

It batch plots hooray.  So I can hit print on a 4 set /12 sheet pdf set and walk away.   It is really light years ahead of the old plotter.    Ink is much more expensive, but considering I can do much more with it than the old one it's worth it.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost