Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color questions

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chein153
136 Views, 1 Reply

color questions

I have my drawing with my layers which are of course not all the same color. My boss would like me to print, my prints in black and white but with all the electrical stuff that i drew in orange is there a way to change that quickly or do i have to change everything one layer at a time. (When i say one at a time i know i can select several and change the colors there.) I would really like to be able to change it just for that print if i could and keep my coloring the way i have it.

Another question i have is, i have several different texts and they say the color is by layer. They are not the same color as the layer. When i enter into the text editor, i have to select the text then change the color. Is there a way to select all of the separate text boxes and change the color of the text without having to enter into the text.

Also when changeing the color of a block with attributes the texted attributes will not change color but the lines will. i am unable to find a way to change the color of these texts.

and if it helps any i am using LT2007

Thanks for your help Message was edited by: chein153
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: chein153

1.Use the Monochrome plot style table in PLOT. Or create your own.

2. Not if it is Mtext, that needs to be set inside the text editor, a
feature of that style of text.

3. You will need to redefine the block, redefine all the attributes to be
bylayer if they are the same layer, sometimes they are not, then re-insert
the block and re-enter the attributes.

#1 would pretty much be the quick fix here.

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost