Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Dependant Plot Styles

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mtwcad
319 Views, 4 Replies

Color Dependant Plot Styles

AutoCAD 2012 LT is not registering Color Dependant Plot Styles. It previews the .dwg correctly before plotting but does not plot as it should. Can someone provide some insight?

I knew it was a problem with AutoCAD when i tried printing the exact same file with the exact same plot style in draft sight and it worked.

Apperantly this issue has been happening with AutoCAD LT for years, I think its a bug. Anyways someone provide a fix please.

PS: no problems plotting with named plot style or setting a line width

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: mtwcad

If PREVIEW is correct (total AutoCAD control), failing to plot would indicate the problem is after the plot code is iasued by the program.
Basic 101 bug fixing rule with all software.

So... Are you plotting to a PC3 file and not a system driver like you did with the other program?
What exactly is the nature of this vaguely described "not plot as it should'?
Message 3 of 5
mtwcad
in reply to: pendean

it doesnt plot as the preview, line weights as per plot style. Line weights overritten plot fine, it just doesnt plot the line weights set in the plot style, it shows in the preview correctly with all the line weights but once plotted it plots as if the plot style were "monochrome"

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: mtwcad

What are you plotting to?
What driver?
Use a PC3 file?
Windows version?
Does the issue persist if you plot to something else?
Message 5 of 5
mtwcad
in reply to: pendean

I'm plotting to a SIL Teriostar LP-1000L Driver V1.88

they are .ctb plot styles

Windows XP

The issue is consistent with color dependant plot styles

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost