Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chspace comment in Autocad 2013 LT

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
dcryals
751 Views, 6 Replies

Chspace comment in Autocad 2013 LT

I am using Acad 2013 LT for Mac and wanted to move objects and text for layout to model space. I remember in the full version I use the commend "Chspace" but in Lt version there is no command. I tried typing it and it didn't recognize the command. Does anyone know a work around solution? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: dcryals

MAC forum, LT or full, is at http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-for-Mac/bd-p/520

A quick internet search as well a search of these forums would indicate that command is not an option on the MAC, LT or full.
Message 3 of 7
dcryals

Bummer
Message 4 of 7
sadkuh

thats a shame, the "CHSPACE" command is in the 2014 version of Autocad LT.

Message 5 of 7
pendean
in reply to: sadkuh

CHSPACE is in almost all Windows versions of LT, including LT2013 and lower in Windows. That's Windows OS by Microsoft.

Windows versions seem to have more features than the Mac versions. Mac OS by Apple.

You are not running LT2014 on a MAC, or a MAC OS based LT version: AutoCAD 2014 versions for MAC is not out yet as of today. Sad expample of why posting in the wrong forum to start with just muddies the waters for those trying to get help.

Message 6 of 7
dcryals
in reply to: sadkuh

Is that 2014 Lt for Mac or Windows? I work on a Mac and didn't know they had a 2014 Lt for Mac out?

Message 7 of 7
pendean

Not yet: you need to be posting in the MAC forum and ignoring Windows based users 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost