Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chash autocad LT 2010

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
adeosys
589 Views, 5 Replies

chash autocad LT 2010

Hi,

I have a problem when I launch Autocad LT 2010. The progam start to run but the screen remains motionless and the menus do not appear. Another thing, i can't do anything on the product and I'm obliged to close Autocad with the task manager.

Thanks for your reply.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: adeosys

I assume this is a new problem: did you get a new PC? or just install LT2010? or it just started today?
Details please.
Message 3 of 6
adeosys
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

This is not a new pc and i use Autocad 2010LT  since 2010 so no fresh install. This problem appears last thursday. Befiore That, I had a similar problem but it was solved by a suppresion of folders in C:\users\username\appdata\local\autocad and C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\autocad. But this time it doesn't work.

I think it's a godd asnwser to your question but if you nedd more details, ask me.

Message 4 of 6
pendean

Microsoft updates from last week most likely: try a Windows System Restore to a day further back and see if that helps.
And turn off automatic Windows Updates.
Message 5 of 6
adeosys
in reply to: pendean

ok thanks, I will try it and give you an answer.

Message 6 of 6
adeosys

Hi,

I try Windows System Restore and it's ok. But I haven't turn off automatic Windows Updates. Can you tell me which KB is the source of the problem and i will desactivate only this. I don't want to turn off windows update because of security.

Thanks again for the solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost