Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot save drawing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
525 Views, 2 Replies

cannot save drawing

I get the following error message when I try to save a drawing.

"One or more objects cannot be saved to the specified format. The operation was not completed and no file was created."

I cannot save any work that I do on the drawing, since it won't back up the file either.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

LT version? Source of your DWG file (apparently not your creation or you inserted content from a vertical version)?

-EXPORTTOAUTOCAD in most current versions of AutoCAD will export the file to a DWG format with AEC content exploded to core entities, and may be what you need to do. Consult those you share files with first, as you may destroy the file for them (if they expect it back and intact).

Message 3 of 3
1brokereefer
in reply to: pendean

I've been having this exact problem intermittently on 2012 LT. I'm the only one using the file & have saved many times throughout the day(qsave & 10 minute autosaves). Suddenly one save comes up with this error & the program becomes really unstable. I just installed SP1 yesterday & today it happened again. Thoughts?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost