Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot print multiple tabs in LT 2015

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
cadman70454
463 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot print multiple tabs in LT 2015

When I highlight multiple tabs, right click a selected tab and pick "publish selected tabs", only the first of the selected tabs is printed (as pdfs).  If I use the pull down menu and select publish, all the tabs are selected in the publish window and I can delselect them but my normal routine of highlighting tabs, right clicking and publishing is not working.  Is this a bug or a feature?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cadman70454
in reply to: cadman70454

I got an email from Autodesk support giving me a case number and then another email that said the case was resolved & closed. I guess they picked up the problem from this forum. I opened LT2015 and can now print multiple tabs. I'm not sure how they fixed it, but it's fixed. Thank you Autodesk.
Message 3 of 4
kiv.it
in reply to: cadman70454

I same your problem, but I using CAD 2016 LT. Please, Audesk support to help me and Cadman

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: kiv.it

Do the same thing as the user who's post you are adding to: log into your subscription page and ask Autodesk for a fix.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost