Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block editor not showing up (doubleclick)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
thorkil50
890 Views, 3 Replies

Block editor not showing up (doubleclick)

I just installed LT2013 and migratet my settings from LT2008.

Doubleclicking on a blok openes the block editor in  LT2008, but not in LT2013.

In LT2008, the main cui file was acadlt.cui. And in this file the "block - double click" action was specified. And it worked in LT2008. I have my own cui-file which not contains any doubleclick-actions.

In LT2013, after migration from LT2008, the mail cui file is now my own cui-file (which not contains any doubleclick actions). Is this why it doesnt work ?

I have tryed to copy a doubleclickaction from acadlt.cui to "my own cui-file". And now it works.

Is this because "my " cui file now is the main cui file ? Why is "my" cui file the main cui file after migration ? is there a way to change, so acadlt.cui becomes the main cui file ?

If not, is there a way to transfer alle settings from acadlt.cui to "my" cui file ? I know i can do this one action of a time in "transfer".

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: thorkil50

Hello from France

If you try with the keyboard the "good old" command  : REFEDIT

and then Click on the Block or XREF ...

What's happen ? Is it OK ?

I suppose that the migration of the Interface of your old ACAD LT 2008

has completely "disturb" the LT 2013 Interface !?

Migrating parameters from an old ACAD/ACAD LT is a "fault" (my opinion)

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: thorkil50

Repair reinstall LT to remove your migration , if you don't know how to reset LT 2013: now spend some time exploring it. Does your problem still exist after the fix?

Then describe what "settings" you want to capture from LT2008: often there are far better ways to do that.
Message 4 of 4
thorkil50
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for your answers.
I unloaded alle the cui-files, and reloaded aclt.cuix first, and then my own cuix after. Now the aclt.cuix is the main cui file, and now it Works 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost