Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AV Flows to Conduit Risers

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jdileone27
450 Views, 3 Replies

AV Flows to Conduit Risers

Hello everyone.

I work for an A/V company. We use AutoCAD LT 2013. We are looking for a program or a computer script to check our A/V Flow Diagrams and Conduit Riser to make sure that all cables are accounted for. Any help is appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jdileone27

There is no add-on for LT2013 AFAIK to handle that level of details/complexity. if these objects are blocks, not just random lines, yu might try QSELECT or SELECT or SELECTSIMILAR commands in AutoCAD LT to get counts.

You may even be able to assign a FIELD for each and put it all on a table, but I've not tried anything that detailed in LT.

Use the trial version of AutoCAD Electrical and see it's better suited for your needs, ask the users in that forum perhaps:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/bd-p/38 

Message 3 of 4
jdileone27
in reply to: pendean

Do you think that there would be something in the full version of AutoCAD that we can use?

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jdileone27

there is nothing built-in to full AutoCAD, but I am not be aware of any add-ons that are not just symbols libraries. Consider asking in the full AutoCAD 2013 forum.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost