Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autosketch 10 archtectural symbols; will they work in autocad lt 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
367 Views, 2 Replies

Autosketch 10 archtectural symbols; will they work in autocad lt 2012

I purchased Autocad lt 2012 in hopes of using of using it for 2 dimensional floor plans, not realizing that it did not include architectural symbols.

I had researched at least one 3rd party provider, and viewed their arch lib library, which I find lacking.

On the other hand, I also own autosketch 10, which has a good sized library of symbols.

Is it somehow possilbe to access those autosketch 10 symbols when using lt 2012?

I understand that the autosketch 10 symbols are customizable. If they work for Lt 2012,is it also possible to cusomize them for that as well?

Thanks for any help with this matter.

Jim Benson 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Some reading for you

Autosketch

If the symbols are DXF files then you should be able to Open, Insert, and Use these in LT.

You may want to find the ones you like and save them to DWG files so that you can more easily use them as blocks.

You can create Palettes that keep your most oft used Symbols handy for use in your Drawing.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for your reply.

I am still trying to learn about CAD in general, so hopefully I will bve able to make this work.

Jim Benson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost