Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad won't start: JSON Parse error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jarrett
319 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad won't start: JSON Parse error

Roughly 10 days ago, I downloaded the free trial of Autocad LT 2015. For those roughly 10 days, I used the software without issue. But today, when I launched Autocad, instead of the normal trial screen, I saw an Autodesk ID sign-in screen. (Please see the attached screenshot.)

I attempted to sign in with my correct credentials, but the application said that the ID or password was wrong. I changed my Autodesk password, thinking that might resolve the issue. I also took the opportunity to update my email address, which was outdated.

I attempted to sign in again with my new password. This time, I got the error message shown in the attached screenshot. The text of the error message is:

parsererror SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unexpected identifier "Notice"

This is as far as I have gotten. I am unable to use Autocad pending resolution of this issue. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jarrett

Nothing attached.
Sounds like you just need to log out of Autodesk360 (or uninstall it from Windows Control Panel), assuming your trial did not run out of course.
Message 3 of 4
jarrett
in reply to: pendean

I'll try the attachment again. By the way, this is Autocad LT 2015 Mac. My apologies for not mentioning that originally. I don't believe I have Autodesk 360. Is it a prerequisite? (I'm assuming not, as you suggested uninstalling it.)

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jarrett

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost