Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT Xclip Possible?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1971 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad LT Xclip Possible?

Hi everyone,

I run AutoCAD LT 2008.  As an electrical consultant, to this point I have not really had the need for the full version as I use very few of the more advanced capabilities of the full version.  However, the one command I really miss from my days at a bigger company on full AutoCAD and Architectural Desktop is Xclip.  I am very much considering the switch to Revit as many of my Architect Clients are headed that way but until then does anyone know any add-on support program that I can purchase that allows you to XClip in ACAD LT 2008?  I was wondering if Autodesk or any of its partners make something that would allow this that is more cost effective than upgrading to Revit or full ACAD right now.  Not looking for shareware, being part of the design industry I have the utmost respect for Autodesk and the rights to its intellectual property, was just wondering if there was a legit licensed add-on that is available for purchase??  Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm not sure if LT 2008 has xclip (don't think it does), but I'm still running lt 2006, which definitely doesn't have it.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 3 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Read about halfway down this page. Time for the OP to upgrade to LT 2011 (or 2010 if he can find it):

http://www.ecostsoftware.com/autodesk/autodesk-autocad-lt-2010_p4458

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost