AutoCAD LT General Discussion

AutoCAD LT General Discussion

TheBlueBaron
Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)

AutoCAD LT International Purchase

156 Views, 2 Replies
11-21-2012 07:29 AM

Dear all,

I am in an unfortunate situation where I currently have AutoCAD LT 2010 installed on my computer, but have no installation CD.  I had it installed at the architects practice I worked at before losing my job.  I am looking at purchasing LT 2010 or even the new LT 2013, but am balking at the prices being charged in the UK i.e. $2,000+.

I notice that there are AutoCAD LT packages for sale on eBay from private sellers in the USA.  If I purchase such a product, will it work on a 'British' laptop and will the license or serial number be accepted?

If this is the wrong forum, please move it.  Or if the question is a 'no-no', please be polite on my first post!

Regards,

Jason

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

Re: AutoCAD LT International Purchase

11-21-2012 07:41 AM in reply to: TheBlueBaron

you need to buy it from an authorized reseller: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/searchform?id=1088201&siteID=123112

you need to buy it from the country you are in

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)

Re: AutoCAD LT International Purchase

11-21-2012 08:46 AM in reply to: TheBlueBaron

Order product documentation and replacement software here, I believe they still have 2010 versions available (this is not a free service, you will need to pay shipping):
http://autodeskdocandmedia.com/

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!