Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT Error Aborting when plotting

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
WLloydH
321 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD LT Error Aborting when plotting

I just upgraded to Windows 7 Pro - re-installed LT 2000. My Epson1100 printer worked great

with XP Pro - but with Win 7 Pro - click the plot icon and I get a 'memory alocation error'

[ can't find Printer / can't find driver / driver has a problem ]

I get the same error if I select Adobe pdf as plot device. The printer driver from Epson (v6.61)

is the same as XP Pro - downloaded and re-installed it anyway - no effect on the error msg.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: WLloydH

Ancient LT2000 requires the PLOTUPDATE patch to work properly.

Assuming the problem is not your XP driver is supposed to work in Win7 and LT2000 can work flawlessly in the unsupported WIN7 environment.
Message 3 of 4
WLloydH
in reply to: pendean

PlotUpdate is not a fix for LT2000. Though Win. 7 Pro is supposed to support 16-bit - it really doesn't in this case. I was unable to get the exe to run - continually got error msg "can't run 16-Bit Windows program" I also had the same problem trying to install the service packs.

So, looks like those of us leaving XP for Wim. 7 Pro need to be prepared to upgrade our Ver. of AutoCad!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost