Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT Commercial Subscription (Renewal)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Eugene05
3839 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD LT Commercial Subscription (Renewal)

Good day!

Our company purchased autocad lt 2014 last july 2013.

Can be upgrade to new released of autocad lt 2015 for free?

Thanks,

eugene 

Sr CADD Operator
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Eugene05

Hi Eugene,

Using the email address and User ID for this Forum account I was not able to pull a Contract associated to it. However, using the Account Number I was able to pull up 2 Activve Contracts both of which has Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015.

I sent you via Private Message the Contract Manager on file so you can ask the Contract details from him. 

No Contract expired July 2013 but there is one that expired 11/18/2013. The Registered License for this Contract is the 2014 version, reply back with the Contract Manager's authorization via Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) so I can give you the Serial Number.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
Eugene05
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Joane,

I am asking for information for upgrading if possible,

Our company we purchased 2 units of autocad LT 2014 last july & september 2013

this item can be upgrade under our company subscription term to new released of autocad LT 2015?

Thanks,

Eugene

Sr CADD Operator
Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Eugene05

If you purchased the subscription then visit the subscription website, log in (or ask there for help logging in) and grab your free upgrade.
If you did NOT purchase a subscription with your LT lady year then you need to buy the upgrade.

Do you need help finding the subscription website?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost