Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2015 will not validate license

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
RockfordComponents
575 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad LT 2015 will not validate license

Hello all

We have purchased a license for Autocad LT 2015 and have tried installing it however we can;t use it.

At first it just got stuck on the "checking license phase" of start up. I then found some other posts about this problem, followed the advice of changing some file names, uninstalling some updates etc. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Now everytime I try to start it, it comes to the window to type in the serial number, I click next, it says checking licenses and then jsut rbings me back to this window.

Is there a fix for this or do this mean the license is invalid? If so, how? It's only jsut been given to us and we've never used it on anything else.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

How are you installing it? From physical media (DVD, USB key,etc) or via download from Autodesk?

If the latter, then try following the instructions under "Download from Virtual Agent " found here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-lt/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-...

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 5

We're installed the free trial and then entered the serial number and product key and it just keeps coming back to the screen to input the two,

Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5

This was the original problem yes however that's fixed and also this new issue is fixed, turns out the software distributor put it onto the wrong account, signed in to that account and it worked fine.

Cheers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost