Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOCAD LT 2015 tabs are missing on ribbon

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
technoidatx
9521 Views, 6 Replies

AUTOCAD LT 2015 tabs are missing on ribbon

The title is not completely true. Tabs Add-ins and Layout are there. 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
technoidatx
in reply to: technoidatx

I am thinking a cui file is needed to load the ribben and tabs. 

Message 3 of 7
technoidatx

I uninstalled re installed and chose not to migrate settings and the ribbon and cui work fine.

I was also notified that 2015 has not been released. I am not part of the beta test. I received a notice on subscription and updated from there.

Message 4 of 7
pendean

I've never had much luck when migrating either, so I always do a clean install and add my customizations manually.

PS: LT 2015 is available on subscription, you paid for the privilege, so enjoy it. Anyone telling you otherwise is ill-informed and misguided.
Message 5 of 7
technoidatx

I dont really have that much to migrate. Fonts, ctb and pat's. I can quickly change colors that I like so really no reason to migrate. 

I agree subscription is awesome for getting the new product in front of you. I have only made a few clicks but I am really likeing what I see. 

Message 6 of 7
z2232197

Same problem. I have re-installed which fixed it for a few days but its back again now:

Capture.JPG

There are meant to be 6 layout tabs in the drawing above. Any idea what might be causing this and what I can do to fix it?

Cheers

Nick

Message 7 of 7
z2232197
in reply to: z2232197

Hi,

Have resolved my issue:

Display Layout and Model tabs was not checked on Display tab in Options dialog

Cheers

Nick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost