Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2015 slow file processing opening time

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
are_peace86
903 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2015 slow file processing opening time

Hi everyone ,

Im newbies here , i have problem with Autocad LT 2015 . Let say i'm opening such autocad file , it will take arround 1 minute plus to open it . My file size is 6.5mb , it is file size influence processing time and It was not happen when i am using Autocad LT 2014 . It was soo scary for me because of processing time so long . I already Disable window acceleration and Disable Autocad Info Centre but it does not work properly . Anyone who know how to fix it can share with me . Thanks for helping and keep reading

Regard,

Hafiz

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: are_peace86

PC specs?
Windows version?
Message 3 of 4
dgorsman
in reply to: pendean

What type of file content are you dealing with for these large files?  Annotative hatches, blocks, and/or text?  Or...?

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 4 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: dgorsman

Hello

As said the others Experts, it could be possible if you have a lot of dynamic blocks , annotatives objects (Blocks, Texts, Dims, Hatchs), many XREFs , many unused annotatives scales , many images , DWG not purged, etc

And of course if your PC is slow !? and/or has not enough memory !?

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost