Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2015 Display full path Title Bar Disappears

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
4147 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad LT 2015 Display full path Title Bar Disappears

Greetings,

I have been working with LT 2015 for a week or so. I noticed that the Full Path and filename randomly disappear as I work on a drawing. I can't yet say what makes it disappear, but it does. Options -> Open And Save -> Display Full Path in Title has been selected the whole time.

Thanks,

Doug

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

is your path too long perhaps?
WHat if you minimize the HELP bar (little white arrow next to the box that displays "Type a keyword or phrase")?
Is your QAT bar too long? Try moving it somewhere else perhaps.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

The path does not appear to be too long. It does not reach the QAT bar. It shows the path and filenames sometimes and other times I look up and it is gone. With LT 2012 it disappears predictably, when dialog boxes are open such as the Block Attribute Manager or the OPEN dialog. I will watch it in the next couple of days and see if I can figure out when and why it goes away.

Thanks,

Doug 

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think that this problem is related to another thread I started. The problem has not come up again since LINESMOOTHING was turned off as a temporary measure. Hopefully a video card upgrade will be the permanent fix.

See Dean Saadallah's reply here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT-General/Autocad-LT-2015-cursor-disappears-clicking-into-Mod...

Doug

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost