Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad lt 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
daxeshparekh1985
635 Views, 5 Replies

autocad lt 2014

in autocad 2014 when we right click on dim TEXT POSITION in not come on format.u see my attachment you understand my problem.in autocad DIM TEXT POSITION is come on right click on dimension.but in autocad lt 2014 is not come. so please send necessary action for this problem.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

If the Right Click menu has that feature in AutoCAD as a standard out of the box then as you say it would be there.

If that feature has been added to the Right Click menu thru a Customization you will need to add the same Customization to the Menu in AutoCAD LT.

Do you know how to add items to the Right Click menu thru the CUI?

Message 3 of 6
pendean
in reply to: daxeshparekh1985

Full AutoCAD 2014 (left) and LT2014 (your screenshot, right) are identical except for one feature about selections not found in LT. So perhaps you need to talk with your full AutoCAD 2014 user about what they added and where they added it so you two match?

ScreenShot001.jpg

Message 4 of 6
nestly2
in reply to: daxeshparekh1985

Some of the commands were moved from the right-click menu to the Multifunctional grips menu.  Try hovering over the grip, or add the commands back to the right-click menu via the CUI, as suggested above.

MultifunctionalGrips.gif

Message 5 of 6

Text position options are now found in the multifunctional grips. If you hover over the text grip you should see the options you're looking for. (Unless I misunderstood, and you're looking for something else.)
--
Kate Morrical
Digital Design Manager, Washington DC
BIMmuse.com
Message 6 of 6
pendean
in reply to: KateMorricalTowne

This is what Kate is referring to (two screenshots):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost