Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad lt 2014 geomap issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
508 Views, 3 Replies

autocad lt 2014 geomap issues

when I use geomap view i will se satelitte picutres of the area I am viewing, but certain areas over my hometown in which I work (Eskilstuna, Sweden) are blank, this has not always been the issue is there a local cache of some sorts that I could clear ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

That is not an installation question, you are posting in the wrong forum. LT has a dedicated forum for usage type questions: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT-General/bd-p/43

Are you logged into Autodesk 360? Required I believe. Also, 99% of the time black maps means someone somewhere wants you to pay for access or those regions are 'off-limits'. See below, I can see everything I presume.ScreenShot001.png

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

thanks for your reply, I can see eskilstuna, but if I zoom in the picture vanishes. regarding payment does autodesk have any information you know of regarding areas they are not allowed to view.
Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Maybe someone in your hometown can answer why you can't zoom in closer. Autodesk doesn't control Bing maps, Microsoft does.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost