Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2013 Activation Limit Reached

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nash_ta87
970 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad LT 2013 Activation Limit Reached

Hi all,

I want to reactivate my Autocad after i format my windows 7 64-bit. Then the activation is failed due to activation limit reach and even i try with activation code, it shows error too. Anyone here can advice how to solve this problem? I'm from Malaysia, and pls advice any technical support by call or email.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
heinsite
in reply to: nash_ta87

You will probably need to uninstall the program on another machine first.  Generally you only get two installations... one on a main machine and one on a portable.  You can't legally run more than one installation at a time.  If you had a machine failure that prevented you from uninstalling the program on another machine you will probably have to contact Autodesk support.

Dave.

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Hein, P.E.
Message 3 of 5
nash_ta87
in reply to: heinsite

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your reply. For your information, i didn't install on another pc. The activation is success when i install in my machine 1 month ago. But recently i format my pc but failed to activate it again. Any idea on it?

Message 4 of 5
heinsite

Generally nowadays it is advisable to uninstall all programs that install with activation codes *before* you reformat a drive or when you want to use the program on a new computer.  This process sends a "message" to the software vendor and resets your counter so that you don't run into the "activation limit' problem.  But you're already in that situation so you may not have any other options other than contacting your Autodesk reseller or Autodesk directly, explaining to them what has happened, and see if they can reset your counter.

Good luck!

Dave.

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Hein, P.E.
Message 5 of 5
pendean

Call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:
Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost