Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2012 errors - FATAL ERROR (violation) / INTERNAL ERROR (dbobji.cpp)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
anengineer
1030 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2012 errors - FATAL ERROR (violation) / INTERNAL ERROR (dbobji.cpp)

Hi

Facing random crashes within AutoCAD LT 2012 after a few months of issue free use.

Originally had issues due to graphics options (had to use Autodesk certified graphics drivers, and also disable windows Aero in Windows 7)

PC is an HP Pro 3300SFF with 4GB RAM and using Intel HD 3000 graphics, Windows 7 Professional, 64bit.

2 recent errors:

AutoCAD LT Error Aborting

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0029 Exception at 3fe4702h

AutoCAD LT Error Aborting

INTERNAL ERROR: !dbobji.cpp@388

If anyone can assist with this, much appreciated.  There does not seem to be a facility to directly log a support call with Autodesk unless we hold a subscription, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Thanks all

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: anengineer

Both of those are system type error messages: what changed on the system?

And how frequently do these happen?

Direct Support is Paid Support in this world these days, unless you are using software from someone trying to gain market share.

Message 3 of 3
anengineer
in reply to: anengineer

As far as we are aware, nothing has changed on the system.

Windows updates run, and I am careful to only use graphics drivers listed by Autodesk, so I disabled optional updates as this could change the drivers.  No other significant changes to note?

Frequency, I am told it varies, but recently once per day, although it has been 3+ times in a day.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost