Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2011 download

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
pt314159
6321 Views, 21 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2011 download

I'm moving my AutoCAD to a different PC.  I've already uploaded my license to the server using the utility, but now I need a download link for AutoCAD LT 2011.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've checked online, but the downloads available only go back to 2012.  And all the chat agents are currently busy.

Thanks,

Patrick

Tags (1)
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22
camilo.lemos
in reply to: pt314159

Hi Patrick and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I've posted direct download links for AutoCAD LT 2011 below. Please, save the installation files and keep them available for future use in case you need to re-install this product as the 2011 version is out of our supported products range and a download link may not be available in the future.

AutoCAD LT 2011 32-bit

AutoCAD LT 2011 64-bit

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 22
wickisa
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camilo, I have the same problem, can U post me LT 2011 PL.

Thanks in advance.

Michal

Message 4 of 22
camilo.lemos
in reply to: wickisa

Hi Michal and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Sure, here you go. For general information of the community, note that this installer contains Polish, Czech, Hungarian and Russian versions of the software:

AutoCAD LT 2011 32-bit  - Polish, Czech, Hungarian and Russian

AutoCAD LT 2011 64-bit - Polish, Czech, Hungarian and Russian

Have a good day!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 22
omex

I have a user who is getting a new PC and I need a copy of AUTOCAD LT 2011 64bit. I have the 32bit but it will not install for me... Please help!!!

Message 6 of 22
jessica.t
in reply to: omex

Hi @omex and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Here is your AutoCAD LT 2011 64-bit download.

*PLEASE NOTE: The links above will expire 30 days after this post was created. If the download you need isn't available in the Virtual Agent please create a new post requesting a new one. Please also note that not all previous version downloads will be available or can become unavailable at anytime if they are no longer supported.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 22
rj1129

Hi Camilo, I am also trying to download AutoCAD 2011 but the links in this thread are broken. Do you have an archived version of the suites? Looking for building and entertainment suites (I believe 32 bit education, if possible). It would be appreciated.  

Message 8 of 22
matthew.d
in reply to: rj1129

Hi @rj1129,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Please contact Customer Care to see if your product is still available. Please note that any unsupported versions can become unavailable at any time. The 2011 version of AutoCAD LT is no longer available to students, only the 3 most current versions are available.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 9 of 22

Can you share it again?  Help me please... 

Message 10 of 22

Hi @serkangundogdu05 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Are you looking for AutoCAD LT 2011 download links? Please note this version is no longer supported, but if you have the license you can contact our support to see if the download link is still available.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 11 of 22

Hi @serkangundogdu05

Were you able to contact our support to find the download links for AutoCAD LT 2011? Let us know if you still need help.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 12 of 22
INFO4QUJF

Hi Camilo,

I would need the Download for AutoCAD LT 2011 in german language.

A license we have, I just need the software.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Mario

Message 13 of 22
pendean
in reply to: INFO4QUJF

No one at Autodesk has that old software anymore: whip out a credit card and go shopping at sites like eBay.
Message 14 of 22
INFO4QUJF
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for the advice.

But to be honest, I don't know, why I should buy this software at ebay again for several hundreds of Euro, when we already bought it. We have the license. All waht I need is the downloadlink for the software, because I can't find the dvd any more.
Nevertheless thank you.
Mario

Message 15 of 22
pendean
in reply to: INFO4QUJF

You do whatever you need to do stay in business my friend: I'm an end user just like you.

If nothing else that English-language link in previous posts seems to still be alive if you want something in the interim.
Message 16 of 22
INFO4QUJF
in reply to: pendean

Ok, thank you.

Message 17 of 22

I AM FACING THE SAME ISSUE TO MY 64 BIT PC WITH AUTOCAD LT 2011. PLEASE SHARE THE LINK FOR AUTOCAD LT 2011 - 64BIT

Message 18 of 22
cadffm
in reply to: AMITCHANDANI75

I am not camilo, but

Link for ACAD LT 2011 ENGLISH 64bit -> ClickMe!

- Sebastian -
Message 19 of 22

hi... i try to download but not available, could you mind to upload for next 1 month ?

Message 20 of 22
t1
Community Visitor
in reply to: pt314159

Hello!

We have problems to install AutoCAD LT 2011.

We have bought license for 5 seats.

Now we reinstalled PC, installed Autocad LT 2011, but it want activate - we put in request code, but result allways is the same:

What we can do?

serial.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report