Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad lt 2005

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
3boys1girl
558 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad lt 2005

I recently purchased a genuine copy on eBay. The box has all the serial numbers etc but no activation code.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: 3boys1girl

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

According to the Autodesk End User License Agreement, selling/purchasing Autodesk software directly to and from another user needs to pass through a Transfer of License process which requires approval by our sales and legal teams.

You can access the Transfer of License form and its respective FAQ on this link

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
pendean

You need to install it and run through the Authroization routine to register and auto-activate it (if it is legit, that's how easily it will work. If you bought a bogus copy it will fail and you are out that much money).
No ifs, ands, or buts about it my friend.
Message 4 of 5
3boys1girl
in reply to: pendean

It is definitely a legit copy. What is the authorisation routine? Isn't that the authorisation code bit? I am being a bit thick here, but I need someone to run through it bit by bit with me!

Sent from my iPad
Message 5 of 5
pendean

Autodesk is the only body to determine if the license is legit. That's how it work.

As far as I know, the process is simple: you install LT on the PC with an internet connection. When it's completed, you start LT and it asks you to register and authorize. Do so and it will log into Autodesk and get the authorization codes for you.

If you are unable to do it online as I described, you will need to do so through this website, read all the isntructions.
https://registeronce.autodesk.com/prodreg/beginRegistration.action

Reread the first sentence I wrote in this reply. Good luck.

No one here is going to send you any codes. No one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost