Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2005. Show Proxy Graphics

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
811 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD LT 2005. Show Proxy Graphics

I am working with AutoCAD LT 2005 on my desktop. I have been sent a file that contains layers that will not show up when I open the file. I know if I was able to select "show proxy graphics" I would be able to see it. Randomly AutoCAD allowed me to select this once but now it willl no longer let me select this as an option. I have tried downloading object enablers but have had no luck. Would anyone please be able to provide some insight as to how to enable proxy grahics to be shown on AutoCAD LT 2005?

Thank for the time and consideration!

Chris

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

PROXYSHOW=1

PROXYNOTICE=0

PROXYGRAPHICS=1

That's all you can do in LT2005: what few OEs there are is all you got, the error message is generic and not aimed specifically at an LT2005 user. You will have to ask the file sender to EXPORT TO AUTOCAD so that you can get an AEC-free line drawing of their file (if the proxy settings above did not do it for you).

You may be able to export the file yourself with the free viewer from Autodesk, but that seems to need some Enablers too that are not available, depending on what your source file comes from. Yes, there is a price for staying on an old version of LT sadly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost