Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2005 - layout properties

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
steve.thompson
282 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD LT 2005 - layout properties

I have a drawing on the model view that uses the color 254 in place of white on the model view for viewing purposes. When printing I use a plot style that converts color 254 to 255 for printing purposes. On my main layout, when I do a print preview, color 254 shows up as white. When I created a new layout to show the areas that changed during a revision change, color 254 shows up as 254 on the preview and I get an error message about an incompatible plot style when I print. When I copy the viewports from the new layout to the original layout, color 254 appears white, prints white and there is no error. This same error pops up on any new layout I create in the drawing but not on any layout that I copy from the original.

What is causing this?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ljshive
in reply to: steve.thompson

Since you are using 254 in model space, why not set your plot style to have 254 mimic 255? (setting pen #, width, etc to same as 255) Then you don't need to do any conversion in plotting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost