Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2002 SP1 Location

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
3328 Views, 8 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2002 SP1 Location

Hi all,

Sorry to be a pain in the rear; and I've been through the forums posts regarding installing AutoCAD LT 2002 on Windows Vista O.S. so I know the solution, but I cannot find a working download link for the AutoCAD LT 2002 SP1 - I've searvched this site and many other 3rd party sites, but any download links I find are dead.

Many thanks...

Dog

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Looks like you're pretty much out of luck there: doesn't look like they store those that far back anymore. Sorry.
Message 3 of 9
rkmcswain

There are several good links on this page: ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/prodsupp/downloads/

(when you get to the page, Ctrl+F for "aclt2002csy_sp1.exe", and start there)

...unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an English version if that is what you need. I found another readme that indicated the unlocked SP1 for that version was named "acltk044-k047unl.EXE" - so maybe you can google that.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 4 of 9
pendean
in reply to: rkmcswain

Here as an attachment? seems small but... http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-lt-general-discussion/autocad-lt-2002-installation-on-windows-...

Beware though, a Google Search for that file led to what looked like an Autodesk FTP site that was actually a malware site (it pretends to ask you for a Java update then WHAM! you're hit).

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Thanks a lot guys! I've found what I'm looking for on the FTP site and stayed away from 3rd party sites (thanks for the warning)!

Dog Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Hi DogDeluxe

I've had the same issue Gedit 3 error on a computer where I installed LT 2002. It had worked on the previous computer because I had installed the service pak 1, or whatever the fix was. I can no longer find the fix. You wouldn't happen to have the link where you found it? Sure would appreciate it!

Thanks,

montanajim

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

The link appears to be down:

ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/prodsupp/downloads/

I'm now using DraftSight 2015, after still not successfully being able to use CAD LT with my Vista system - opens all DWGs just fine 😛

Hope this helps...

Dog

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

Dog

I'll give it a look. Tried SketchupMake, and downloaded pcad2009 too. Haven't looked at that one yet. I'll probably try draftsight first.

I can understand autodesk not doing anything more to fix old versions, but when the fixes were already done - why the he** don't they leave them available. Bunch of bullys that don't really care about their small customers. Only in it to make BIG BUCKS. What a shame.

Thanks for the info!

Jim (montana)

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

Dog

Thanks for the excellent lead! DraftSight looks like it will work just fine for my needs, can import dwgs into my GIS software.

Great replacement - AutoDesk needs the competition!

Thanks again, Jim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost