Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 LT - Grips missing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
janus-stoeber
2166 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 LT - Grips missing

Hello,

I've installed AutoCAD 2015 LT on one PC. Installation and activation are done without problems.

1) But after starting BP-ACAD4.jpgAutoCAD I've drawn a rectangle and selected it. But instead of grips in every corner, ther was only one grip in the middle of the upper line (see attached pic). And I could not "deform" the rectangle by moving one corner point. I've tried to find a checkbox in the options menu, but there was none that solved this problem.

2) At the paper space we have a Block with attributes. Usually by clicking twice at the block we were able to open the enhanced attribute editor. But this isn't possible, too. We have to right-click and select "Edit Attribute..."

I've installed AutoCAD on another PC too, and there were no such problems. Everything works fine, just the way it used to. Has anyone got an idea, how I could change settings on the first PC, to work as usually?

Thanks a lot.

David

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: janus-stoeber

Which exact command did you use to draw that box?
Have you tried simply resetting LT? Click in the big red A to start.
Message 3 of 5
janus-stoeber
in reply to: pendean

I've selected "rectangle" from the toolbar and typed "rectangle" in the command line as usual.

We have restarted (I didn't now how to reset..) AutoCad and now the grips are there. Thanks so far, but we still can't open the Enhanced Attribute Editor by double-clicking on it. Maybe you might have an idea for this one, too?

Thanks,

David

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: janus-stoeber

Assuming you are using Windows 7...
Click on the Windows Butom (blue circle with the four wavy colored rectangles in it)
then ALL PROGRAMS
then Autodesk
Then LT 2015
then select RESET SETTINGS TO DEFAULT.
Message 5 of 5
janus-stoeber
in reply to: pendean

Resetting LT solved all problems mentioned.

Thanks a lot!

David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost