Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 LT Properties Manager not working

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
gap_princess_heath
2671 Views, 8 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 LT Properties Manager not working

I am having an issue with the Properties Manager in AutoCAD 2013 LT.

When a single object is selected, the dropdown appears blank and the properties displayed are just the default drawing properties that are displayed when nothing is selected.I am unable to view/modify any object's (line, hatch, etc) properties.

My PICKFIRST variable is set to 1. This happens on any file I open with 2013 LT but does not when the same file is opened with 2007 LT. I have also reinstalled/repaired the program through the control panel. I am at a complete loss. Any ideas?

(I have attached a screenshot)

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Did this problem just start? Or what's different from the last time you did this?
Is the problem all files, or just this one?
Message 3 of 9

It happens with all files. It started a few weeks ago and I don't think anything has changed - no related programs installed/uninstalled, etc. But because I'm not 100% sure, I tried the repair and it didn't solve the problem.

Message 4 of 9

Windows Restore back to a month when it all worked should have been the first thing to try: there are no moving parts in software so things don't just break on their own one day, something got added or removed from your system to trigger it.

When you did the reinstall, was it of the detailed kind that asked you to replace files (and you hopefully answered yes)?

Message 5 of 9

I don't think there was an option in the repair to replace files, but I have done the system restore and met with success!! Thanks!

Message 6 of 9

I have tried to restore as well as reinstall OS, but facing same problem.

As advise by Support Engineer, I had installed Service Pack and updated graphics drivers.

Erase registry with AutoCAD in workstation and after uninstall AutoCAD also.

But problem is still same. Pls help.

Satender Singh

Message 7 of 9
Charles_Shade
in reply to: ithelpdesk

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

Did you perhaps move from a two monitor setup to one monitor?

Or change the resolution of the Monitor?

Message 8 of 9

We are using only single monitor with fixed recomended resolution 1280X1024. I have logged case in Autodesk also (CaseNo:08355233). Still facing same problem.

Message 9 of 9
Charles_Shade
in reply to: ithelpdesk

Please let us know what you learn from Autodesk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost