Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012 Freezing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
290 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2012 Freezing

Hi folks, I have AutoCAD LT 2012 on my work computer and am have major issues with it taking a long time to complete almost any command for two of my files. It is particularly bad when I switch from paper space to model space or vice versa. It is consitently freezing or crashing entirely. They are big files but not huge at 1400 kb and they do have several xrefs and raster images. The raster images are turned off and the file paths on the xrefs have all been checked. I don't have this problem with other files of similar size and complexity. Any thoughts as to why AutoCAD doesn't like my file? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you run an AUDIT or tried to open the drawings using RECOVER?

Do any of these XREF's reside in the drawings without problems? (If not then AUDIT or RECOVER these as well)

Question: Does it make a difference to the drawing file if a raster image is off?

From Help:

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACDLT/2013/ENU/files/GUID-97D62B5A-E8C3-4F57-A329-C6C0146B32C3.htm

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost