Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto cad lt 2015 for mac text style height troubles

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Johnh57
313 Views, 1 Reply

Auto cad lt 2015 for mac text style height troubles

I'm trying to set up an annotative text style.  I'd like to set up 3 or 4 styles of fixed paper height.  I'm using Bookman old style, regular, as a font.  On the style page I cannot get the text height to change to anything other than 0.  If I create the text it doesn't ask for a height so it just disappears within the text block.  Highlighting the text block and opening up the properties the paper height is '0', and it resets to '0' no matter what is typed in.

I'm using autocad lite for mac 2015.

I think I ran into this once before and its a simple fix - but for the life of me I've been unable to find it again.

I messed with it some more - it will let me set a fixed height - in 1" increments.  I really don't need 1" lettering on my drawing.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Johnh57
in reply to: Johnh57

Unable to edit the post - but I believe I found the problem & solution. This is an old drawing file I inherited. It was set up with the drafting precision at 1" I changed the precision level to 1/16" and now I can set style heights to 1/16 precision. I'd have to go to 1/32 to get a 3/32 height, but I can live with that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost