Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppV sequence for autocad LT 2013

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
groveste
1946 Views, 8 Replies

AppV sequence for autocad LT 2013

I've found AppV sequnce recipes for full AutoCAD, but none that are relevant for LT due to the lack of network license options.  Does anyone know how we might sequnce LT?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Charles_Shade
in reply to: groveste

Installation and Licensing Forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Might be of some help but I think not. Part of the discount.

Message 3 of 9
TravisNave

AutoCAD LT 2013 is only available in network licensing if it is part of the Inventor LT (nw) suite.  Otherwise, it is only available in stand-alone. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 9
Charles_Shade
in reply to: TravisNave

Message 5 of 9
TravisNave
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Hahaha!  Nicely done, sir.  Back at ya!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 9
groveste
in reply to: TravisNave

Travis

Thanks for that.  It is very friustrating that AutoCAD LT can't be integrated into a modern(ish) virtualised infrastructure.

Message 7 of 9
pendean

At a certain price-point, your wish becomes a reality: at Autodesk, LT's price-point is not it. Buy the correct tool for the task/features you need would be about the only logical answer.

Message 8 of 9
groveste
in reply to: pendean

You are, of course, correct, but we are still using licenses we bought years ago (with yearly upgradess) and in the current climate buying anything new is out of the question when we already have a solution, even an imperfect one. 

Message 9 of 9
groveste

After much trying I have determined that ACAD 2013 LT cannot be sequenced. A shame.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost