Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation product

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
325 Views, 3 Replies

activation product

hi there autodesk, my name is sufri, i'm from malaysia.

i need help with my activation product. i just formating my computer and try to reinstall the autocad LT 2013 product. the problem is i cant use my activation code. can you help me please. thank you so much. will wait for your reply.

my product;

autocad LT 2013

standalone

commercial product

serial no: xxx-xxxxxxxx

product key: 057E1

part no: 057E1-745111-1R01

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Sufri,

I had to edit and delete the Serial Number. Moving forward please avoid posting any personal information or license internation on public forums for you privacy and security reasons.

Regarding the Serial # you provided, note that this has been Upgraded to its 2014 version and the contact person is JOE PRIMUS KAYAU. Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with JOE PRIMUS KAYAU's authorization to provide you the License details so you can activate it online. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

hi there, thank you for the quick reply. regarding the autocad Lt 2013 serial no, Mr Joe primus kayau is my manager. i'm currently working with him at perunding teknik glokal company. my company contact no is 088-236367 (malaysian). He ask me to contact autodesk for the serial no. you can call my office to verify. my name is MOHD SUFRI BIN AG HASHIM. thank you so much.

Message 4 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Sufri,

Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 Serial Number sent via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name). You can download the Product from here install it and when you reach the Activation Wizard just enter the License details. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost