Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acad lt 2010 Hatch Swatches

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
RedClayAssociates
913 Views, 7 Replies

acad lt 2010 Hatch Swatches

When invoking the hatch command  the window showing the hatch sample has  some of the swatches either showing  up dark or not at all.  The dark swatches are mainly the line hatch and plastic.      The hatches on some that I've added that are blank.   Is there a way to adjust the way the display?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Are you still able to select a hatch and apply it?

I hope my info was useful, but if by some odd chance it actually solved your issue, feel free to mark your post as "Accept as Solution". Thanks! 🙂
Message 3 of 8

Yes, everything works. It's just that the appearance of some of  the hatch swatches for certain hatch show up either blank or black.   It's almost like I need to adjust the scale so it shows up correctly.  Maybe there is a way I can do a screen capture to show what it looks like 

Message 4 of 8
drjohn
in reply to: RedClayAssociates

@RedClayAssociates wrote:

Maybe there is a way I can do a screen capture to show what it looks like 

While the dialogue is in focus (active), hold ALT and press Print Screen.

Send ACAD to the task bar (or not, I guess) and open Windows PAINT.

Hold Control and press V to paste the pic into paint.

Save the Paint file and then attach it to your post.

HTH

Regards,

DJ

Message 5 of 8

Here is the palette

Message 6 of 8
pendean

Those are custom, not core hatch pattern samples: most likely their coded scale is much larger than the small sampling AutoCAD creates for the display. No fix unless you want to rewrtie and recode all of those custom hatch patterns, manually.

Message 7 of 8

But look at the "line" and "plastic"swatch  those are core hatch.

Message 8 of 8
pendean

Looks like you edited the core ACADLT.PAT file, considered not good practice by many of us that customize AutoCAD.

There is no fix except as I noted, check out the view the rest of us have of the core patterns.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost