Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acad constantly bogging down, cannot work 2 minutes straight.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
FMEGA
448 Views, 2 Replies

Acad constantly bogging down, cannot work 2 minutes straight.

For the past month Acad LT 2013 has been constantly bogging down.  This occurs about every 5-10 commands.  The cursor will spin for 30 seconds to 5 minutes.  I deleted all autodesk files from the computer and reinstalled a few days ago which worked perfectly for a few days.  Now it is back to the same thing.  I can't get any work done!  My system does not have issues with any other application and yes it is a fast computer, I7, 16GB ram dual graphic cards, etc.  Please help me.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ScottHodges
in reply to: FMEGA

That doesn't sound like a specific AutoCAD problem. More like a windows resources problem. Does this behaviour occur when you have only AutoCAD running ? Does disconnecting from the network ? internet ? reduce the problem. Is your antivirus a bit too heavy on querying AutoCAD commands ? Does rebooting the computer help for a little while, or does it become more stable after the computer has been on for a while ? (and windows, antivirus etc have all finished whatever they were doing to hog resources)
Message 3 of 3
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: FMEGA

OP you wouldn't happen to have SAVEFIDELITY set to 1 and be saving back to 2007 version would you?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost