Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 LT

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
CraigHorner
288 Views, 3 Replies

2015 LT

Installed this version a few days ago and the following is leading to user frustration. Note: installation was done with firewall blocking off and received a clean install message to both the software and THE SP1. The screen command to turn cursorbadge off does not work and doing my best to ignore this distraction, I have discovered a problem with polar arrays. When (2) items are selected about an intersection or circle center, multiple items are displayed with a message of trying to array more than 10, 0000 items.

I am open to suggestion on how to remedy these items, but would prefer to not poke around in a registry.

Anyone know if drawing icon color options will be a future offering? The red is too close to the adobe .pdf files this company stores in the same project folders.

Thank you in advance for assistance,

Craig

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: CraigHorner

Post a DWG file with the array/selection issue, cannot replicate it here.

You can edit and redraw all the icons you want: it's a daunting task so there is no shortcut for it. CUI command and help yourself.
Message 3 of 4
CraigHorner
in reply to: pendean

The array (polar) has to be a software code problem, either fractured in program download or changed with the SP1 addition. The color comment concerns the X.deg file as stored which is a red icon.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: CraigHorner

You can change Windows Explorer program file icons if that's what you mean: always been a feature in Windows, there are even freeware for complete substitutions.

If you think the problem is core to 2015 then report it to Autodesk direct as a flaw: posting here about it is not relevant as we are all end users just like you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost