Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014LT "Application servers"

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
m4jj4m
411 Views, 5 Replies

2014LT "Application servers"

I have a trial version of 2014LT online and it was working until the other day.  Everytime I try to open the program I get the following message:

Cannot reach any of the Autodesk application servers

It then says:

The issue could be that you are located too far away from the application servers.

I checked my internet as the message states but there is nothing wrong with my conection.

Can anyone help?

Thanx so much!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: m4jj4m

Log out of Autodesk 360 (Options command's last tab I believe).
In OPTIONS, uncheck the box to use the Online Help File.
Turn off the startup pop-up.

Now restart LT and see if your issue goes away.
Message 3 of 6
eric.mcgee

I am having the same issue. The error "Cannot reach any of the Autodesk application servers" when I go to open the trial version of Autocad LT 2014. I am not sure where "options" is located. I think that is inside the software that I cannot open. Can someone help me open this wonderful software?

Message 4 of 6
pendean
in reply to: eric.mcgee

OPTIONS command, type it.
You can also uninstall ADSYNC if you don't plan on using it.
Message 5 of 6
eric.mcgee

My issue is that I cannot open the software without getting that message. During the software start up phase it comes up with this error and stops. There is no way to get to the OPTIONS.

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Remove and reinstall then: look for the proper procedures to do so at Autodesk's website, don't just do the Windows remove program thing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost