Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2009 LT not responding after launch

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
CV200605
291 Views, 6 Replies

2009 LT not responding after launch

Recently, my autocad 2009 LT screen freeze after launch. The problem is still take place even if I re-install many time. Please kindly advice above problem. (I am using Window XP)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
braudpat
in reply to: CV200605

Hello

Welcome to the Autodesk/AutoCAD Forums !

Just an idea : have you tried to install the SP/Update 3  for ACAD LT 2009 ?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-lt/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-lt-2009-up...

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
CV200605
in reply to: braudpat

It is still not responding after install spxSmiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 7
braudpat

Hello

I suppose that the Windows Automatic Update has installed something incompatible with ACAD LT 2009 !?

or an other software ??

Can you restore your Win XP Pro to a date before 08-22-2014 ?

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
pendean

Unplug your phone and any other external device from your computer and see if that helps.
Message 6 of 7
CV200605
in reply to: pendean

Hello:

The problem is still occur and I re-install programme again. The AutoCAD programe said exceed the number of Activation. (Error Code: 11). How can I do?
Message 7 of 7
Bob_Zurunkle

You'll have to contact autodesk would be my guess. I had that issue before and they were very helpful. There is also a licensing and installation forum here that might be helpful.

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost