Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2007 AutoCAD LT Installation Disk

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
lbrown-linbeck
1178 Views, 9 Replies

2007 AutoCAD LT Installation Disk

I have lost my installation disk for AutoCAD 2007 LT.  Computer Crashed, and trying to rebuild.  Do not want to purchase new software due to limited use, however I do need the software.  Anyone know where to get older versions.  I still have serial number and activation code for original purchased product.  Any assistance is appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Message 3 of 10
tom
Explorer
in reply to: lbrown-linbeck

I know this is an old post but I am in the same situation.  I am retire now and only use once in a while. It not really worth a new subscription.  I am installing a new computer and trying to get all my favorite apps installed. Need disk.

Message 4 of 10
steven-g
in reply to: tom

Unfortunately, you are just too late, as of 31 August 2019 any version 2010 or older can no longer be activated, if you have it working on an old computer treat it with care. Otherwise, your only option is the new subscription model.

Message 5 of 10
tom
Explorer
in reply to: steven-g

Thanks for the reply but I actually still have the activation codes.  I was smart enough to print them out but not smart enough to take the disk out of the computer. In fact, I still have the original box, key code, serial number, and book.  Just no disk.  I tried ebay and amazon and nobody has one. I would imagine nobody would think it had any value to sell.  If anyone has one laying around in old junk I think I could get this done

Message 6 of 10
cadffm

You wrote "new computer", so it is not the same situation (not the same as described)

and your activationcode is useless.

Other hardware = other requestcode = other activationcode

And now, without having the correct activationcode, stevens answer fits perfect for you.

- Sebastian -
Message 7 of 10
steven-g

If you insist, but please don't spend anything on buying old disk's it will be a waste of money.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/previous-version-support/bd-p/6051

Message 8 of 10
tom
Explorer
in reply to: steven-g

Okay,  I get it.  I also have 2011 Lt I can install.  I just liked the older format better.  Thanks for all the guidance. 

Message 9 of 10
cadffm

Message 10 of 10
Bob_Zurunkle

OP you can get 2011 to emulate older versions, such as by typing MENUBAR = 1, and by exploring CUI to get various toolbars to show. But really, it's best to learn the new stuff too. You might be pleasantly surprised.

One tip would be to learn to type shorthand commands with one hand while mousing with the other. That allows you to be productive on unfamiliar installs of AutoCAD LT.

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost