Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2107 Views, 5 Replies

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

I started the AutoCAD today, may be after 1 months and it said that some of the features are not available and I have to reinstall the software. I did the reinstallation but now when I try to open the software its provides error as follows:

"Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\AutoCAD LT 2006\aclt.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to ternimate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

And when clicked OK

"aclt.exe - Application Error

The exception unknown software exception (0x40000015) occured in the applicaion at location 0x781346b6.

Click on OK to terminate the program"

How can I fix this problem. I even can't start AutoCAD.

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

restore your Windows back to a time when it all worked, keep track of what
got installed and don't do that again.

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Have you by chance installed that Windows LiveOneCare program? I had that installed (and removed it right of way because it sucked) and think it removed some things that I need... possibly. I say this because I am having a runtime error (except my immediately closes when I hit OK) and the only thing thats changed on my computer since this started happening is the Windows thing... Edit: when I hit Ctrl + C ... my program crashes.
Message was edited by: tgouk
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Thank you for the reply. But, I haven't installed Windows Live One. All the other application are running, but the autocad is not. Can you suggest some other things?

Thanks.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I've come across this exact error in a particular drawing. It even manages to crash different computers. Recovering does not help it either.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

And even after deleting everything on the drawing, unattaching xrefs, purging, recovering again and saving, it still causes the error

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost