Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at fc812a5bh

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
urranjith
1449 Views, 6 Replies

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at fc812a5bh

'm having this error when trying to open one file, in the same system another version autocad is working fine (2011) 

I can't activate 2008LT. Please give me solution. I update ie7 also. Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Charles_Shade
in reply to: urranjith

Are there two problems here?

Can't open 2010 format (LT 2011) drawing in LT 2008 software? (Assumption)

Or cannot start LT 2008 program?

Please clarify.

Message 3 of 7
pendean

LT2008 does not open LT2011 format DWG files: could that be your problem, you need to save down?

If the problem is ONE file, fix it: RECOVER or AUDIT commands in whatever version of LT can open it, then remember to SAVEAS down to the 2007dwg version 2008 can read.

Message 4 of 7
urranjith
in reply to: Charles_Shade

program not starting. i am installed today i cant activate this, but trail run is working. getting FATAL error while i click on activate.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7
urranjith
in reply to: pendean

this is not a version issue, LT2008 not starting

Message 6 of 7
Charles_Shade
Message 7 of 7
TravisNave

If you're having problems on Windows 7, please note that this program is not supported on Windows 7.  Please use Windows XP or Vista. 

Unhandled exceptions are often due to corrupt .NET Framework.  .NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost