Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0xf1ffadb3 Exception at f1ffadb3

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
BrendonDoughty
8588 Views, 4 Replies

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0xf1ffadb3 Exception at f1ffadb3

Hello everyone, I'm Brendon and I hope you can help.

I've recently installed the 2017 Autocad LT and after having a couple of problems i went through and installed the various hotfixes and updates that were available and all seemed well, i've had no trouble all week since.

I came back from a site visit today and upon opening Autocad i received this error message (a splash crash i think they call it)

The code itself is different each time and i notice it states "violation writing" where most topics i've seen posted state "violation reading"

Can any body help with this?

I've gone through other topics and tried a few suggestions to no avail, theres been no updates or changes to the computer that i'm aware of ...

Many thanks,

Brendon

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wispoxy
in reply to: BrendonDoughty

There are several ways to troubleshoot the problem:

Try opening another drawing.

If you can open another drawing, the original drawing may be corrupt and require repair.
See: How to repair corrupt AutoCAD files

• Uninstall any antivirus or desktop locking programs.
    These programs can cause errors in AutoCAD, since they prevent the system environment from working. 
  • If DisplayLink Core software is installed on your system, try uninstalling it.

If all the above solutions fail, you may need to ask the Community forum or contact Autodesk Customer Support.

Article ID: kA230000000tTXu
Message 3 of 5
BrendonDoughty
in reply to: wispoxy

Thank you for these solutions,

I will start working my way through them and let you know the outcome. 

Is it worth stating that my autocad 2016 comes up with the same Fatal error message, but on another computer on the network the autocad is working fine. 

Cheers Brendon

Message 4 of 5
BrendonDoughty
in reply to: wispoxy

Upon trying to access the control panel other programmes the computer started to play up, not opening files etc so I tried the faithful switch it off and switch it on again which seems to have solved the problem for now. Thank you for these points , i'll keep them bookmarked if a problem arises again.
Message 5 of 5
wispoxy
in reply to: BrendonDoughty

No problem. If you continue to have further issues and I'm not responding to this thread anymore, feel free to private message me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost