Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disparity in solid hatch plots between LT 2020/2021

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
johanask
329 Views, 6 Replies

Disparity in solid hatch plots between LT 2020/2021

Hi folks,

I noticed a difference in my plots of solid hatches after migrating to AutoCAD LT 2021 recently.  I've attached examples where you can clearly see notably more distinct hatch lines in the 2021 version.

The system settings for the both versions of LT are (or to the best of my knowledge, suppoed to be) identical. Anything happened under the hood between the versions that I might be unaware of?

Thanks in advandce,

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hwalker
in reply to: johanask

Have you recently updated your PDF software?

Try my reply (8th) in the very old thread https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-lt-forum/problem-pdf-print-generates-strange-lines-over-hatch...

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 7
pendean

LT2021 uses a different newer PDF driver than LT2020: it even says so in each PDF, under PROPERTIES, see for yourself.

I'm not seeing the same issue as you are with "solid" hatch patterns here in LT2021 with my own drawings: can you share your DWG file to test? I may be missing something here on my end in my drawings.

TIA
Message 4 of 7
johanask
in reply to: hwalker

Thanks, I havn't and I tried adjusting the settings but to no avail.

Message 5 of 7
johanask
in reply to: pendean

Good catch! This should then be a problem for more ppl then me, one would think.

I've attached the file for your knowledge.

Message 6 of 7
pendean

I see streaking in your transparency hatched circles from PDF output in LT2021: you will need to start a support ticket at your Autodesk account to report it to Autodesk.

In the meantime using a 3rd party PDF driver eliminates the issue if these posted tips from Autodesk do not help https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/PDF-pr...

Message 7 of 7
johanask
in reply to: pendean

Yes, I have unfortunately already tried everything in that guide. But thanks anyway, I will open a ticket and post the answer here if it gets an solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost