Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhandled Access Violation error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
astranks
165 Views, 1 Reply

Unhandled Access Violation error

When attempting to bind elements in a drawing, receive Unhandled Access Violation error 0x0004 and then a Fatal Exception Error 0x0004 at 6541a049h.
Happens in various drawings.
LDD 3
W2K SP 4 (recent upg from SP3)
Error was not present before upg to SP4 - this is the probable cause although I can't find any documentation relating to a known issue with 2000SP4 and LDD, CAD or any AutoDesk product.

Installation : local
files : local

Any help would be greatly appreciated
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: astranks

Are you trying to bind an xref? If so try purgeing and auditing the xref before you attempt the bind. This worked for me when I had that kind of error. Robert "astranks" wrote in message news:2189361.1096996139097.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > When attempting to bind elements in a drawing, receive Unhandled Access > Violation error 0x0004 and then a Fatal Exception Error 0x0004 at > 6541a049h. > Happens in various drawings. > LDD 3 > W2K SP 4 (recent upg from SP3) > Error was not present before upg to SP4 - this is the probable cause > although I can't find any documentation relating to a known issue with > 2000SP4 and LDD, CAD or any AutoDesk product. > > Installation : local > files : local > > Any help would be greatly appreciated

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report